Product Description We start with only handpicked green tea from higher elevation gardens, then carefully blend it with a clean and refreshing mint. One cup and you will find your tea smooth and soothing from start to finish. About the Brand The Bigelow Tea Story Beginning the moment our founder, Ruth Campbell Bigelow created "Constant Comment" Tea in her kitchen in 1945, our family has focused on just one thing trying to make the finest teas possible. Over the years we have introduced many new flavors as well as concepts in tea. Today we offer a selection of deliciously different blends of teas and green teas, a wide variety of herbal teas and teas flavored with real fruit juice. Today Bigelow Tea is the number one specialty tea company in the United States. And to think it all began with the first legendary black tea flavored with golden orange rind and sweet spice "Constant Comment"Tea. Bigelow takes immense pride in providing the tea drinking community with the best tea at a great value. We only use hand- picked teas, real spices, flavors and herbs. The flavors and blends we have created are second to none. Some of our teas contain up to twenty different ingredients! And because tea is a leaf that can dry out we take steps to protect it. To keep the teas fresh, we seal our tea bags in protective packets. We simply have to protect those delightful flavors. That's why a cup of Bigelow Tea is aromatic and delicious; a true indulgence for the senses.
About this item
- Delicate Green Tea: Our Classic Green Tea comes with a minty twist, providing essential antioxidants for a delicious and healthy beverage. Enjoy it as traditional hot tea or iced tea
- Individually Wrapped: Bigelow Tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go. Gluten-free, calorie-free, and Kosher Certified
- Try Every Flavor: There's a tea for morning, noon, and night time relaxation. Try our English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated teas, organic teas and a variety of our herbal tea bags
- Blended and Packaged in the USA: In 1945 Ruth Campbell Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices. Today, Bigelow is still 100 percent Family Owned
- Bigelow Tea: Since 1945, Bigelow has been a leader in premium tea and are proud to be a Certified B Corporation - meeting the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability